Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer on my own



Most people think that when you live in a small town you cant have any fun.  That is definitely not the case.  So far this summer has been the greatest summer i have ever had.  No i haven't been able to go to the beach which sucks but i love all the new people i've met and all the fun i've had so far.  Ive been able to get closer to people i never thought id be friends with.  I think this summer has been so great because my mom left the house to me.  Im not like those teenagers who would throw a party while there parents were gone.  Id rather not have to clean up the mess.  But this summer i got to experience what its going to be like on my own.  The good points are i can pretty much do whatever i want and i love that!  The bad part is when i have no food i have to go out and buy it.  Hopefully i have enough money to  get what i need.  Its different being alone.  I have to clean and cook and fend for myself.  Not only am i taking care of myself but i have animals that i also have to take care of.  Which im not gonna lie sucks.  Yes there are negatives to living on my own for a summer, but being able to do what i want when i want with who i want is amazing!  Just the other day i went to a party with a bunch of people for my rival school and i had a great time!   Im kinda excited to go off to college and partyy!  For now im good with having fun in high school.  This is my last year and i plan on having a good time.  No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment